Blog Archive

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Busy quilting

I am ever so proud this week - I dismantled my bobbin case and sorted out a major tension problem on my machine. My top layer of stitching was perfect, but the bobbin thread was all over the place.

I had tried all the usual things of rethreading the machine, new bobbin, et cetera.

Nothing worked! So, I bit the bullet and dismantled a few things, cleaned them and put them back together.

And it worked!!

So I sewed and sewed and sewed - and now I have a lovely organic baby quilt all ready to be bound.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Footscray, Victoria, Australia
I sew, design and create whilst also being a loving mother of one beautiful son. Like thousands of other women, my nesting instinct led me to a sewing machine and I haven't stopped since. I adore all fabric, but try to only buy organics. I simply can't resist a good Japanese linen though, so I do make an exception on organics sometimes!!