Blog Archive

Monday 16 December 2013

Happy Holidays!

So here we are in mid-December with Christmas fast approaching. It has been a very eventful year and although creative endeavours have always remained at the forefront of my mind, mostly they have not progressed from the design stage to production mode.

I did have the absolute pleasure of attending screen printing and fabric stamping classes in the latter part of the year and have purchased my beloved nieces a custom fabric stamping kit for Christmas. I cannot wait to see what they make!

I too have bought myself some printing goodies and I am looking forward to enjoying a relaxing holiday with my family and a fair bit of creative time.

A big thank you to all the lovely Twice Giggle Thrice customers over the past two years. 2014 should see some changes in direction for the brand. You can expect more quilts and some very special limited edition crafts.

Merry Christmas and happy new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Footscray, Victoria, Australia
I sew, design and create whilst also being a loving mother of one beautiful son. Like thousands of other women, my nesting instinct led me to a sewing machine and I haven't stopped since. I adore all fabric, but try to only buy organics. I simply can't resist a good Japanese linen though, so I do make an exception on organics sometimes!!